Really Deep Thoughts #156

From: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 13:47:44 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Really Deep Thoughts #156
To: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>

Forward by listowner:

	RDT has a sense of community that I am very proud to be a part
 of but have not , of course, created. That sense of community was here
 before I ever was, and it is part of the reason I decided to take
 on the task of keeping the list running when Anthony needed to turn it
 over to another person.

	I was kicking around the idea of adding pictures and brief bio's
 to the rdt page here at novia for just this reason. Those who wanted
 their privacy and anonymity could just send in a bio if they still wanted
 to be part of the project and that would be fine.

	I have not decided whether or not to do this, so please do not
 send anything of this sort to me just yet, and do not of course post it
 to the list:). Thankyou, and remember the three most important words one
 person can ever make clear to another "dont get caught".

				-cmeyers@Novia.net
This list is no longer run by majordomo. It is mostly done manually now.
    Missed Issues? Try my archive at http://www.novia.net/~rdt

rdt-digest           Monday, 20 May 1996      Volume 01 : Number 156

It's all made of steel
Happy Birthday to Maery!!!
hedgehogs and hussies and churchmice horray
Re: one question
Tori Clue..
a worthy repeat of SNL
Auntie Em, Toto, it's a Twister!
Syracuse NY Show
Tori Stories
two 3rd row boston tix 5/22
Tori in Springfield Mass.
mistakes?
and thus does the countdown begin...
FS: Good San Jose Tori Tickets (and possibly Oakland)
Menage a trois
Chris's comments
Tori, Tori,Tori
boys who see things and more