Really Deep THoughts #159

From: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>
Date: Wed, 22 May 1996 21:10:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Really Deep THoughts #159
To: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>

This list is no longer run by majordomo. It is mostly done manually now.
    Missed Issues? Try my archive at http://www.novia.net/~rdt

rdt-digest          Wednesday, 22 May 1996      Volume 01 : Number 159

Embrace Me!
I cried../to Victoria
history in tori's songs
one I forgot
enter: The Furies
Re: a thought-provoking Tori question
Bios ...
tori Caught a Light Sneeze Limited Edition UK Single
Boston 5/21 review/setlist/etc
felching
Re: butterfly
[top]