Really Deep Thoughts #328

From: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 01:43:18 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Really Deep Thoughts #328
To: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>

This list is no longer run by majordomo. It is mostly done manually now.
    Missed Issues? Try my archive at http://www.novia.net/~rdt

Date Stamp:                  Digest #328		      Volume: 01
Wed Feb  5 00:37:58 CST 1997

CONTENTS

why bother?
RAINN fundraiser - please post
A Special Invitation
Gay Bars, Pro Widow, Porn Stars
RAINN fundraiser - please post
Rice milk smoothies for all!
hmm...
mantra
wow! that would rock!
quickees
wish lists
One Little Thing..
Jury Duty
spinning infinitely...er
Smoking crack in yellow socks
blah blah blah blah
the questions are Endless
open mouth,insert foot
under the covers
Tori content on MTV news--again
random things
Tori content on MTV news--again
promo for sale
A bunch of stuff...
here i am, alive again (stupid america online!!)  *& a poem*
Meet my best friend, Annie
angwing: The Wheel of theyear

[top]

From: russ.goldermann@sid.net
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 97 07:10:59 -0400
Subject: why bother?

hola........just some random thoughts in my head right now....i asked once
before, but no one answered-does anyone know the background lyrics in talula
during the "ran into the henchman" line up untill, well, they stop? ....has the
notion crossed anyones minds that tori might be on Sarah M's "lilith" tour this
summer...that would be too much to hope for.....i just watched the rainn tape
again-every day that goes by "the unplugged thing" looks like more & more of a
sham...tori knew it & we know it......i really want to write tori a letter, but
i know i'd lose a lot of faith in her if i never recieved a response <yes, i
realize how busy she is, but it would still bug me>, so i won't......i was
gonna save it untill the next time she tours, but i don't wanna wait 2
years......i just checked all my disks & my notebooks...i've got around 400
poems....all fevered thoughts from a tortuerd soul, or something equally
poetic...i'm reading "when god was a woman"...since it was brought up a few
times during the porno debate, i thought i'd check it out from the
library...really great book....i saw the video for u2's "discotheque"....in the
immortal words of beavis & butthead-'umm..no..' ... everyone MUST go out NOW
and buy a box
 of french -
 toast crunch. do it. NOW! and if you don't have the $$ on ya, just take the
box to the cash register, wink, and tell 'em ventrue sent you. that should take
care of it.:)
This post sponsored by SPAM:SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM. Spam-when you want the best in
non-biodegradable meat by-products, you've got a lot of choices. but for only
the freshest rotted potted meat, try spam.
SPAM:IT'S NOT BAD.

-ventrue

[top]