Really Deep Thoughts #341

From: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 1997 10:39:00 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Really Deep Thoughts #341
To: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>

       Things that are not send to the right address are deleted!
This list is no longer run by majordomo. It is mostly done manually now.
    Missed Issues? Try my archive at http://www.novia.net/~rdt

Date Stamp:                  Digest #341		      Volume: 01
Sun Mar  2 10:17:42 CST 1997

CONTENTS

Oh... these metal bands i used to love & Spice Girls
More spice
Tori and Snoopy
free plug
The Jane Eyre Rebuttal
randomness
Anastasia and those darn death rumors
"money is my mood"
American Medical Association Rape Survey Results
My Tori Story is up!
Pre-LE singles and EPs
how in the world did this happen?  (and, spin magazine)
It don't matter if you're black or white

[top]