Really Deep THoughts #368

From: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 00:04:13 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Really Deep THoughts #368
To: Really Deep Thoughts <rdtout@oasis.novia.net>

       Things that are not sent to the right address are deleted!
This list is no longer run by majordomo. It is mostly done manually now.
    Missed Issues? Try my archive at http://www.novia.net/~rdt

Date Stamp:                  Digest #368                      Volume: 01
Fri Apr 11 21:54:34 CDT 1997

CONTENTS

bootleg snobbery
oops, I forgot...
Music note: Soundgarden breaks up
Just saying hi to keep my name in the headlines...
chickens and apocalyptic comets
Really Deep Thoughts #367
leonard cohen tribute album
The Collectibles Book
drawing flies
about the cult thing...
food and other artforms
BfP weak?
come out, come out, wherever you are...
tori (a question and a request)and some thoughts on Pele
a rare show of emotion

[top]