Thoughts Right Now #18

From: Thoughts Right Now <seaclaid@earthling.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 21:26:57 -0700
Subject: Thoughts Right Now #18
To: rdt-redist@MIT.EDU

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

    THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW -- Digest #18    Wednesday, October 1, 1997

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

sundry and various
ewf's and japanese homogenic
Hallo
hello everyone....
more pink
HI hello and oh Godd if I get CAUGHT!!!!!!
Talking Parkay
take this as "no"
state of emergency
apologies, lilith, UTCI&II
just an itty bitty "hi" message
The stuff I come up with in math class...
Re: Thoughts Right Now #17
LIVE TORI VIDEO
above offer

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]