RDT Right Now #32

From: RDT Right Now <seaclaid@earthling.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 16:47:00 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #32
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

   REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS (RIGHT NOW) #32     Friday, October 17, 1997

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

babble
ixnay on the ionafay ashingbay
Re: RDT Right Now #30
Re: RDT Right Now #30
On multiple personalities
Finalmente respondo a la historia de Lauritahey
the bible
Death, Life and  Rocky Mountain Highs
Beths and Mayans and Sirens...
catching up
RDT Right Now #31
Fwd: Hear "Siren", A new Tori song, Now At The Dent!
Mariah Amos?

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  *** LIST NEWS ***

Hi Guys,

I just want to let everyone know that I'm going to be away for the weekend
(it's Pumpkin Festival time in Half Moon Bay again, so I'll be staying at
Mum's).

I'm going to try to see if I can set everything up at her place so I can
put the list out from there, but just in case I don't manage to get it
worked out (or have the time -- we might be pretty busy), the list will go
out again on Tuesday.  I'll put all the posts out in several digests,
assuming there will be a lot of posts piled up.

But I'll put out at least one more digest -- #33 -- before I leave.

Violet
xoxox

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]