RDT Right Now #72

From: RDT Right Now <seaclaid@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 19:31:47 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #72
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

 REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS (RIGHT NOW) #72     Thursday, December 4, 1997

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Aphex Twin
DentNews (Dec. 3, 1997)
neil's friend
alternative press
Stuart where are you?
RE:  RDT(RN) #63-70.
times and videos
Re: Wrapped in your Papoose & Spam
King of the Grey Ears and his court
fa la la la la   la lalalalalal( deck the halls)
Rusted Root and some Faerie Dust
*yawn*
a girl takes in her tea
Kate Bush/Tori Amos
Tori Calenders & other rarities
RDT(RN) Question of the week
Framed & Dried
Tori on MTV News
whoops, my bad

(Bob Masse poster info is included after the final post)

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]