RDT Right Now #83

From: RDT Right Now <seaclaid@earthling.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 22:15:09 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #83
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS (RIGHT NOW) #83     Monday, December 15, 1997

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

The Third Day of Christmas
=46iona & PeTA
non-defense of alanis- a "c.y.a." quicky
Siren
we can go for a walk where it's quiet and dry...
The newbie explains herself...
half a bottle of kaluha
this list has gone to hell when....
imports
A cheerful Christmas story
beyond the pale, again
Britcoms and Tootsie Rolls
Santa and Tori-dreams

(Bob Masse poster info is included after the final post)

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

December 15th

Dear John:

Oh, aren't you the extravagant one!  Now I must protest.  I don't
deserve such generosity.  Three french hens.  They are just darling
but I must insist....  you're just too kind.

Love,
Agnes

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o