RDT Right Now #99

From: RDT Right Now <seaclaid@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 05:18:22 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #99
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS (RIGHT NOW) #99     Thursday, January 8, 1998

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

INTRO
Re: RDT Right Now #84
here we are now entertain us
various
Vanilla Released!!!!
adoptions and famblings and faeries oh my!
Geographical Survey
"What Fairies Mean To Me" (by Violet, age 7 1/2)
Hey you - the rock steady crew!
Stuff and other Stuff
Tori Amos Link Exchange!
various replies

(Bob Masse poster info is included after the final post)

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]