RDT Right Now #113

From: RDT Right Now <seaclaid@earthling.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 05:17:04 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #113
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS (RIGHT NOW) #113     Tuesday, January 27, 1998

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Concerts, Cincinnati, and Sarah McLachlan :)
Is this the Real Life (or just Cyber-space)?
Don't believe the hype
Hey Jealousy
Beth, you're review kicks my butt!
hugs
MikeWhy's Enlightenment Showing Again In RDT Right Now #11
Tori-related, for once :)
Re: RDT Right Now #111
audiences, art, etc.
Honoring Mr. Whitehead's Graying of the Ears
Losing My Religion?
RAINN benefit at my high school
just an introduction...
Re: RDT Right Now #112
Import singles
                                                                 .---.
(Bob Masse poster info is included after the final post)        /  .  \

                                                               |\_/|   |
                                                               |   |  /|
   .-----------------------------------------------------------------' |
  /  .-.                                                               |
 |  /   \   _  ***   ,*               BIRTHDAY WISHES          ***  _  |
 | |\_.  | ( `\( )  /   **,,,                                * ( )/' ) |
 |\|  | /|  `> /~\_/   _|||||_   A SPLENDIFEROUS B-DAY TO    I_/~\ <'  |
 | `---' |  (_/ /\/   {~*~*~*~}   MY ILLUSTRIOUS PREDECESSOR, \/\ \_)  |
 |       |    \ \   __{*~*~*~*}__   "PAPA" CHRIS MEYERS!!!      / /    |
 |       |    / /  `-------------`    SEND BIG HUGS HIS WAY:    \ \    |
 |       |    \/                        <cmeyers@novia.net>      \/    |
 \       |
  \     /
   `---'

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDT(RN) archives:
     http://www.slip.net/~violet/archives/Thoughts_archive.html

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]