RDT Right Now #132

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 22:55:14 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #132
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS (RIGHT NOW) #132     Friday, February 27, 1998

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

 * RDTRN SHIRT REMINDER *
The Saga of Beemer--the Final Chapter
Pretty kitty...
Tori Tix, Corn-Porn, Britbashing (and is Tori Mar
Tori not confirmed for Australia as yet
Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth.
Admitting You Have A Problem...
directed comment
Just one thing
hyprocritical amoses
concerts!
Smoking
wrong.
I'm breathless.
Heyyyyyyyyyyy another indy.net'er!
RDT 'zine

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDT(RN) archives:
     http://www.slip.net/~violet/archives/Thoughts_archive.html

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  * RDTRN SHIRT REMINDER *

There are 2 days left to get your order in the mail.  Orders *must*
be postmarked no later than Sunday, March 1st.  Don't miss out.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, either ask me or check
out the RDTRN site:

   http://www.slip.net/~violet/archives/Thoughts_archive.html

Don't hesitate to ask me for help. :)  (Remember, I'm happy to send
JPEGs and other info to folks who don't have Web access.)

Violet
xoxox

---o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[Note from Violet:  Because I'm so behind with digests -- because I
was so sick last week and only put out two digests -- I have bumped
this post up.  I'm not sure when I'll get caught up, and I feel Beth
needs support right now, not in a couple of days.  I don't know how
the rest of you will react, but I spent a good deal of time actually
crying after I read this.  It truly broke my heart.)

[top]