RDT Right Now #209

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 07:52:00 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #209
To: violet@slip.net

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW #209     Monday, June 8, 1998

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

ketchup (admincrap)
Warming up to Cooling
Cooling on your island
Risking my life to get Tori tickets
All I can say is WOW!!!
in the distance
Non-album tracks
i've missed you guys
people references in tori songs
Can anyone help with set lists?
Autographs
WEB SITE
Re: fairies, words, and disappointments
Sunflowers and your face fascinate me...
Catholicism.... and Modern Rock Live.....
Re: people references in tori songs
CGH review in People
Fwd: Tori story that gave me chills (good ones)
Re: people references in tori songs
Spice Girls Bust Up
Philly Tickets
Graduation Present whooooooooooo!
Re: -T- auction has ended (fwd)
Amazing Grace...Neil
Amazing Grace
nothing but faith in nothing
Understand

   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report currently.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.slip.net/~violet/archives/Thoughts_archive.html

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]

From: RDT Right Now
Subject: ketchup

I'm planning to put out two digests a day until I get caught up.
I'll try to space each about twelve hours (or so) apart (or morning
and evening).

Just so's you know.

Violet
xoxox