RDT Right Now #223

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 23:21:06 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #223
To: violet@silcon.com

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  REALLY DEEP THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW #223     Wednesday, June 24, 1998

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

smacking newbies in general...
(no subject)
judy garland
Jacki O
rasberry swirl
UK Limited Edition Spark Single
poetry
kroq
REVELATION on Y Kant Tori Read
Fwd: Tori Trivia Contest (info only
the map
Getting caught up on things again...
speaking of rape crisis centers...
have YOUself a merry little christma
Y Kant Tori Read
some stuff, then some more stuff
YKTR LP for sale in SF!!
No Subject
tori covers king crimson?
Lyrics
Re: Y Kant Tori Read
More Pink

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]