RDT Right Now #281

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:02:37 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #281
To: <rdtrn@nopost.org>

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 98 : Issue #281

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  trades
  A NEW VOICE
  I'm 15, but I'm not going to mention
  Re: go vote for tori at this poll!!!
  Seeing and Meeting Tori for the firs
  I didn't inhale ....I sucked it thro
  one degree of tori
  :)
  Beene answer
  St. Louis Tix for sale!!!!
  someone look up the word "redundant"
  What Tori Says at End of PW
  jackie's video.
  Tori Videos
  Atlanta show
  Re: go vote for tori at this poll!!!
  Tori Likes RDT The Way It Is
  Re: RDT Right Now #277
  vicious things... and stuff
  Pop-Up Video
  widow
  obla dee obla da
  slinky red thing/blue dress

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]