RDT Right Now #319

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 1998 14:15:16 -0400
Subject: RDT Right Now #319
To: the booty generation <rdtrn@nopost.org>

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 98 : Issue #319

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  jackie's strength video
  chaotic thoughts
  Empty-Vee
  south african
  Hip and Hop
  85 shows!!!!
  Free Falling
  Me?
  stuuuuuff
  Big up to Jorge
  gimme an L gimme a U gimme a C gimme
  Open Mike Niteeee
  I'm here, baby doll! :-)
  Some awesome songs
  in & around & thru me again
  stuff from robyn the newbie
  poem scroll by if easily offended
  help me write music reviews!!!!!!!!!
  rap and Tori at the MTV Music Awards
  Tori Jingles
  Farewell, Goodbye, Au revoir, Ciao
  Hey yo yo yo
  h i l l i e ' s s t r e n g t h

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]