RDT Right NOw #349

From: violet@torithoughts.org
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 20:36:38 -0700
Subject: RDT Right NOw #349
To: real-out@torithoughts.org

Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  See instructions at end of digest.
 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 98 : Issue #349

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  My Senior Bang
  lah de dah says annie hall...
  Tori's NEW home VIDEO!
  teenyboppers
  Always Grieving on the Inside
  punches
  quick plug
  talk about your all-time backfires..
  the newark, nj show
  BRAVO PROFILE IDEA take two
  subject lines are for the truly lazy
  unsub
  help a fellow EWF get laid
  I'm going to Louisville!!
  TORI ON ESPN2
  King's X and singles
  Lowell show
  is this a bloody conspiracy?
  Dunno if anyone'll miss me, but...
  Re: unsubs
  Unidentified subject!
  Win your very own Tori lyric (cont.)
  Somewhere Over the Rainbow
  Unsubs and AOLers (informal admincrap)

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]