RDT Right Now #486

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 17:58:01 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #486
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 98 : Issue #486

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Goldfish are baked, not fried...      [ PunkChik3@aol.com ]
  Why do the good bands, like Soundgar  [ Faerie Girl <ravenL@purdue.edu> ]
  I'm posting like mad!! :)             [ PunkChik3@aol.com ]
  meep awrf meow?                       [ "Andromeda Strain" <andromeda_15@ho ]
  jane came by with a lock of your hai  [ Eindeadelf@aol.com ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #481                [ Nik007321@aol.com ]
  So what up                            [ Rusen <rusen@nbn.net> ]
  imacs OFFEND me                       [ ella cinders <red13@jps.net> ]
  podunk sighting                       [ ella cinders <red13@jps.net> ]
  ascii porn and lionel richie          [ ella cinders <red13@jps.net> ]
  same as it EVER was                   [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  help stop the animal slaughter        [ MagicMS1@aol.com ]
  another day                           [ nightcat@netpass.com (Elizabeth Bra ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ Rhiannon Parrish <big_lil_angel@yah ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #479                [ MWUT77C@prodigy.com (MISS APRIL M P ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]