RDT Right Now #516

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:36:39 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #516
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 99 : Issue #516

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Check it out!                         [ Jessica <tangerine@digitalv.net> ]
  Neil Gaiman                           [ "dan walsh" <dalsh327@hotmail.com> ]
  Grammy Wammy!!                        [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  Another choirgirl video?              [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  Dawson's Creek                        [ "Arin Renaud" <arin@fands.net> ]
  what's that in the mashed potatoes?   [ "Jorge Fernandez" <chosen1@mindspri ]
  want happy good stain bad stain       [ "D.O.U.G. alicious" <heyjupiter1@ho ]
  If only I had something clever and w  [ "Little Wonder" <g1immer@hotmail.co ]
  getting it off my chest               [ Beth Winegarner <bethw@sonic.net> ]
  I know I said I had to do my homewor  [ "Little Wonder" <g1immer@hotmail.co ]
  Better a free (wo)man than a slave,   [ "Lavenda 1" <lavenda@hotmail.com> ]
  Dreams                                [ Jessica <tangerine@digitalv.net> ]
  no day but today.                     [ Silverain0@aol.com ]
  the warped musical tastes of south a  [ "Jorge Fernandez" <chosen1@mindspri ]
  Such a perfect day.                   [ "Ng, Patricia" <patricia.ng@wilcom. ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]