RDT Right Now #560

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 01:57:21 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #560
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 99 : Issue #560

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  damn them all to hell                 [ "*starry arija*" <arija@ibm.net> ]
  plug plug plug...                     [ Beth Winegarner <bethw@sonic.net> ]
  Mr Sprinkler, Mr Sprinkler, Wet me f  [ "Lavenda 1" <lavenda@hotmail.com> ]
  hangin' with the dream king           [ Loria <nearlori@pilot.msu.edu> ]
  "sessions at the west 54th"           [ "abigail dice" <skatastic71@hotmail ]
  eminem                                [ "HeyJupiter" <HeyJupiter@110.net> ]
  i dyed my hair red today...but it do  [ "HeyJupiter" <HeyJupiter@110.net> ]
  a short spew                          [ Kerri Klein <Kerri.Klein@valpo.edu> ]
  short post                            [ sbrookha@sprynet.com ]
  Who wants to be my Valentine?         [ "HeyJupiter" <HeyJupiter@110.net> ]
  Name of Steve's Band                  [ EricThelen@t-online.de (Eric Thelen ]
  YIKES (Happy Keith?!?!?) and Muhamme  [ Becky Wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  what're you lookin' at?               [ "Carmen Ashworth" <carmeena@bellsou ]
  Revenge of the boy bands....          [ "Dalsh 327" <dalsh327@hotmail.com> ]
  I wanna lie shipwrecked and comatose  [ "Lavenda 1" <lavenda@hotmail.com> ]
  Tom waits                             [ Bethamphetamine <bethw@sonic.net> ]
  Saturday February 6, 1999             [ Misty Violet Jackson <unicorn_night ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]