RDT Right Now #583

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 11:14:12 -0500
Subject: RDT Right Now #583
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 99 : Issue #583

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  whole lotta nothing                   [ ArtyTurner@aol.com ]
  netiquette is as netiquette does      [ "Carmen Ashworth" <carmeena@bellsou ]
  I am a mushroom, just keep me in the  [ "Lavenda 1" <lavenda@hotmail.com> ]
  "Fact: Running is fast" -Tom Green    [ Eisenberg <wa3hvr@enter.net> ]
  "you find fun things in the trash fu  [ Eisenberg <wa3hvr@enter.net> ]
  "Have you met the men who guard the   [ Eisenberg <wa3hvr@enter.net> ]
  Re:Rude postings?                     [ "Dalsh 327" <dalsh327@hotmail.com> ]
  Great words Beth!                     [ "Trent J. Summers------------------ ]
  Storytellers                          [ Becky Wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  who would've thought a good little g  [ "nicole m. labbe" <nicole@torithoug ]
  vh1                                   [ Seabreez59@aol.com ]
  us crazy musicians                    [ BlosomStar@aol.com ]
  boots and pflag                       [ "John Kwiatkowski" <stickboy0@hotma ]
  she once asked me i had lost my virg  [ "Jorge Fernandez" <chosen1@mindspri ]
  Number my Days with Music             [ tesserae <tess@lunchpail.com> ]
  <i never know what to put here>       [ suckersponge <spongester@yahoo.com> ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   WOOF! WOOF-WOOF!

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]