RDT Right Now #748

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 14:19:33 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #748
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 99 : Issue #748

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Mr. Zebra Interpretation!!!!!!!       [ Anastasia Renard <delirium1479@hotm ]
  hahaha                                [ Becky Wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  another longie... some days are quie  [ "Lavenda" <earth@aljan.com.au> ]
  there's this new device that blows u  [ Simon Booth <simon@texas.net> ]
  mySpeech... - "I'm OK When Everythin  [ "Eric (mySpeech Team)" <eric@mySpee ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #745                [ Jessi <jessi@tangerinegirl.com> ]
  better :)                             [ John Kwiatkowski <stickboy0@hotmail ]
  Re:How Many Licks...                  [ Victoria C Myers <muruch@juno.com> ]
  if you steal my sunshine...           [ Mireya Ingham <reyabear@hotmail.com ]
  a gallery of the girls                [ Loriann Near <nearlori@msu.edu> ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #733                [ "Lilli's Mom" <tarr1658@postoffice. ]
  dammit, it's torithoughts.org, not h  [ "Little Wonder" <g1immer@hotmail.co ]
  Bethey and Mikewhy are famous!!!      [ Becky Wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  the joys of motherhood                [ "Lilli's Mom" <tarr1658@postoffice. ]
  Re: Bethey and Mikewhy are famous!!!  [ Beth Coulter <betheqt@voicenet.com> ]
  Merman Lyrics                         [ Victoria C Myers <muruch@juno.com> ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]