RDT Right Now #754

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 22:47:56 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #754
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 99 : Issue #754

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Re: mySpeech... - "I'm OK When Every  [ Richard Handal <handal@min.net> ]
  Tori held my head as I brought up my  [ cslape@dove.net.au ]
  just like my daddy could beat up you  [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  MESSAGE FROM TORI- Please read        [ Greenorb21@aol.com ]
  Civility and Hostility                [ Beth Coulter <betheqt@voicenet.com> ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ Becky Wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  I am a hot latin woman!!! WOOHOO!!!   [ Rynn Fox <rynnfox@yahoo.com> ]
  etienne                               [ sbrookha@sprynet.com ]
  David Duchovny, I love you, Why don'  [ Venezia Michalsen <veneziahm@yahoo. ]
  Can't stop what's coming, can't stop  [ "Lavenda" <earth@aljan.com.au> ]
  significant other...a must have!      [ "abigail dice" <talulagirl82@hotmai ]
  Deliciously so.                       [ "Little Wonder" <g1immer@hotmail.co ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]