RDT Right Now #797

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:53:59 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #797
To: Recipient.List.Suppressed:;

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 99 : Issue #797

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  a fashion notification                [ "anna sunshine ison" <queenpie@mind ]
  whee                                  [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  karsts and elephant heads             [ yharlap@channelsinternet.com (Yael  ]
  Just a *hint* of Tori content...      [ "Ms." McNeill <mere11@pad-uky.campu ]
  ha!                                   [ "*starry arija*" <arija@ibm.net> ]
  a person who paints amplifiers....    [ Simon Booth <simon@texas.net> ]
  Inductions & Phoenix                  [ "Alitza Abner" <kali222@hotmail.com ]
  go to bed.                            [ Kerri Klein <Kerri.Klein@valpo.edu> ]
  1,000 oceans                          [ "abigail dice" <talulagirl82@hotmai ]
  setlists?                             [ "Melissa Beck" <merissah22@hotmail. ]
  salisbury steak? no no silbury hill   [ "heyJupiter" <heyJupiter@110.net> ]
  You paid HOW MUCH and you don't even  [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #795                [ MeSmoRose5@aol.com ]
  Blibbity blabbity                     [ "Ryan McGinnis" <chaka@nebi.com> ]
  the worlds smallest violin            [ Amanda Blum <howlingzoe@uswest.net> ]
  a rant.....                           [ "John Kwiatkowski" <stickboy0@hotma ]
  Shut your fucking face, unclefucker   [ cslape@dove.net.au ]
  sail you home                         [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  wow chocolate coffee is GOOD          [ "abigail dice" <talulagirl82@hotmai ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]