RDT Right Now #916

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 19:41:08 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #916
To: "Recipient.List.Suppressed":;;@torithoughts.org

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #916

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Robbie is my one!                     [ MeganSara1234@aol.com ]
  Me Again                              [ MeganSara1234@aol.com ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ Jorge Fernandez <jorge518@go.com> ]
  RDT website is back...                [ fartachu <woj@smoe.org> ]
  Unidentified subject!                 [ "John Kwiatkowski" <stickboy0@hotma ]
  another "patented list" from laurahe  [ "Laura Heywood" <laurahey@hotmail.c ]
  another "patented list" from laurahe  [ "Laura Heywood" <laurahey@hotmail.c ]
  PUNKER THAN PUNCHING YOUR MOM         [ "buddyhead dot com" <buddyhead@budd ]
  "god, venice. all i said was 'drooli  [ Thrak75@aol.com ]
  God (The Thinking Mix 2) full length  [ MadRuCher1@aol.com ]
  King Of The GreyEars                  [ Beth Coulter <betheqt@voicenet.com> ]
  Fiona may be on the cover...          [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  oh yeah (rdt website)                 [ fartachu <woj@smoe.org> ]
  another year.                         [ "Lori A Near" <nearlori@pilot.msu.e ]
  ...hit where it hurts, silver and go  [ Thrak75@aol.com ]
  She's so mean, but I don't care       [ Brian Cooper <bcooper@enternet.com. ]
  Wu hoo!                               [ Jessi <jessi@tangerinegirl.com> ]
  Re: Drivel                            [ Richard Handal <handal@min.net> ]
  915 stuff                             [ "John Kwiatkowski" <stickboy0@hotma ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]