RDT Right Now #928

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:25:31 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #928
To: "Recipient.List.Suppressed":;;@luis.yourwebhost.com

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #928

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  damn Fiona and Ani                    [ "abigail dice" <talulagirl82@hotmai ]
  The Great H.G.                        [ Beth Coulter <betheqt@voicenet.com> ]
  Ketchup (or: HA! I Caught Up!)        [ Beth Coulter <betheqt@voicenet.com> ]
  Millennium Actually Starts In 2001    [ Richard Handal <handal@min.net> ]
  "The female of the speices is deadli  [ SirenGrrrI@aol.com ]
  touch my ass if you're qualified      [ Eindeadelf@aol.com ]
  i heard your voice through a photogr  [ Hole Fan <hole_fan@yahoo.com> ]
  oh what could have been               [ Jorge Fernandez <jorge518@bellsouth ]
  Re: 'true fans'                       [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  let's hear it for the boy...          [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  Puzzled by the way we came together.  [ hc60@cornell.edu ]
  warm beer and icecream                [ "Lavenda" <earth@nru.com.au> ]
  Calling all Toriphiles in the Midwes  [ Hole Fan <hole_fan@yahoo.com> ]
  waiting....                           [ "John Kwiatkowski" <stickboy0@hotma ]
  The Fall of the House of Usher        [ Richard Handal <handal@min.net> ]
  I got something to say....            [ "Susan" <katrineol@fast.net> ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]