RDT Right Now #949

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:14:55 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #949
To: "Recipient.List.Suppressed":;;@luis.yourwebhost.com

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #949

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  you go grrl                           [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  not charlie brown...                  [ "Juan Manuel Torreblanca" <cheefoos ]
  On the balls of my feet               [ "Oliver Foster" <FOGG@nettaxi.com> ]
  HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!               [ Anna and Tory Mulch <vonmulch@csj.n ]
  *yuck*                                [ "John Kwiatkowski" <stickboy0@hotma ]
  Wrapped around your peeps             [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  yippee                                [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  Tori's 'presence' on RDT              [ "Eric Thelen" <eric@mySpeech.com> ]
  Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!           [ Kara Bergeman <empresskara@yahoo.co ]
  the fire with all the strength it ha  [ andrea <silent@nwu.edu> ]
  Torisquaatsi : list out of balance    [ David Woodson <otma@chorus.net> ]
  Re: RDT Right Now #947                [ "Laura Heywood" <laurahey@hotmail.c ]
  yo yo yo                              [ Sahara8383@aol.com ]
  Nice dress. How can I get into it?    [ "Succubus Barbie" <delirium1479@hot ]
  part 1                                [ Fragments1@aol.com ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]