RDT Right Now #975

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 02:43:28 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #975
To: "Recipient.List.Suppressed":;;@luis.yourwebhost.com

    Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to
   <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org> with "unsubscribe" in the body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #975

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Lisa rules!                           [ "Juan Manuel Torreblanca" <cheefoos ]
  what you need is a boyfriend or a do  [ Lisa071573@aol.com ]
  Sexual Chocolate                      [ Brian Cooper <ByteMe@smartchat.net. ]
  and that bitch Anne Murray too!       [ "top meat" <topmeat@hotmail.com> ]
  *sigh*.....                           [ Fragments1@aol.com ]
  cheap tricks                          [ "Voss, Patricia" <patricia.voss@wil ]
  Hey, man.. it's not *MY* wet spot.    [ Keith Shapiro <kdshap0@sac.uky.edu> ]
  erkyah badu's hat                     [ "arija*" <arija@attglobal.net> ]
  Gotta love those twin blades          [ "Lora of the Hill People" <shmopkin ]
  went to a party last saturday night   [ David Woodson <otma@chorus.net> ]
  Venus necklace envy                   [ "Jen Kingwell" <jen@boysforpele.zzn ]
  This made me so MAD!!!                [ "Jen Kingwell" <jen@boysforpele.zzn ]
  sleepy time...                        [ Heather Cook <hc60@cornell.edu> ]
  Oops-                                 [ Kate Naughton <elkato@labyrinth.net ]
  Ohh a reply to digest #967            [ Kate Naughton <elkato@labyrinth.net ]
  PS: please don't let him leave        [ "Jorge Fernandez" <jorge518@bellsou ]

    Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori Informa-Tori

   No report today.

                         mark your calendar
   iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]