RDT Right Now #1019

From: rdtrn@torithoughts.org
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 18:48:11 -0700
Subject: RDT Right Now #1019
To: "Recipient.List.Suppressed":;;@luis.yourwebhost.com

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #1019

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  RICKY!!!!                             [ John Bragazzi <wasserman@operamail. ]
  making mountains out of molehills ag  [ Lisa071573@aol.com ]
  Installment 3...the boy has issues..  [ "Spencer John" <molasses84@hotmail. ]
  reply to Beth                         [ "Jorge Fernandez" <jorge518@bellsou ]
  just replies                          [ becky wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  jorge                                 [ becky wall <rxw191@psu.edu> ]
  re: tempest                           [ violet@torithoughts.org ]
  on flamewars and woodwork             [ Abbe J Cohen <abbe@MIT.EDU> ]
  Re: blood and oysters                 [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  Thank you                             [ "Glenn Jones" <earth@nru.com.au> ]
  juan juan bo bon                      [ "Carmen" <carmeenaska@earthlink.net ]
  minority rules                        [ "Carmen" <carmeenaska@earthlink.net ]

     Some Of Today's Really Deep Thoughts:

       "There's only one koba, and he'll be back as soon as he
        passes the bar (and I'll bet it's the first bar he's ever
        passed, too)." -- John

       "I do believe the loss of my balls would be equally (if not
        more) traumatic as the loss of my fingernails..." -- Spencer

       "I think the list is more than just its frequent posters."
                                                         -- abbe

       "If something irks you, how about mailing the person who
        typed it first? Hopefully a misunderstanding will be cleared
        up without flames appearing on the lsit." -- Lavs

       "I'm just a wise ass.  Don't mind me." -- Carmen

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]