RDT Right Now #1150

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:22:10 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1150
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #1150

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  i like my coffee with cream and looo  [ Tara Hughes <torilovr13@yahoo.com> ]
  Musical Questionings                  [ "Doug Smeath" <heyjupiter1@hotmail. ]
  ...(o)(o)....(_|_)...({*})            [ Holly <hac500@pacbell.net> ]
  asshat                                [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  the host of seraphim                  [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  If music be the food of love, play o  [ "Linda K." <windchmes@yahoo.com> ]
  that's a perty penis you got there.   [ Holly <hac500@pacbell.net> ]
  Collette                              [ "James A. Mathers" <jmathers@westol ]
  skinny chicks                         [ Christine Marion Buurma <cmb7t@cms. ]
  the vultures fly high- please read    [ Thrak75@aol.com ]
  2 more months on the big RDT          [ "abigail dice" <talulagirl82@hotmai ]

     Really Deep Quote:

	The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts.  Think only
	on those things that are in line with your principles and
	can bear the full light of day.  The content of your
	character is your choice.  Day by day, what you choose,
	what you think, and what you do is who you become.  Your
	integrity is your destiny -- it is the light that guides
	your way.

                                                -- Heraclitus

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]