RDT Right Now #1184

From: RDT Right Now <rdtrn@torithoughts.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 01:54:26 -0800
Subject: RDT Right Now #1184
To: rdtrn@torithoughts.org

     Do not hit reply to unsubscribe.  To unsub, send a message to:
                    <rdtrn-request@torithoughts.org>
              with "unsubscribe" in the subject and body.

 o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

Really Deep Thoughts Right Now			Volume 00 : Issue #1184

              .
                    o - O - O - O - O - O - O - O - o
         .       o                                     o     .
               o                                         o
              O         "Thoughts right now...            O
              o        What will become of me,            o
              o       Become of her, become of we?"       o
          .    o                                         o     .
                 O                                     O
                    O - o - o - o - o - o - o - o - O
                             o                           .
                                         Tori Amos, "Thoughts"
In this issue:
o-o-o-o-o-o-o

  Re: mythology                         [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  pictures of matchstick men            [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  It was a very good year               [ Beth Winegarner <echoes@atlantic.de ]
  woohoo!                               [ Nadyne Mielke <nadyne@rmta.org> ]
  Daylight come and me wan go home      [ "Succubus Barbie" <delirium1479@hot ]

     Really Deep Quote:

                 none today

     Missed a digest? Pick up a copy at the RDTRN archives:
     http://www.torithoughts.org

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

[top]