Discography

From: kosky@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Anthony Kosky)
Date: Mon, 11 May 92 00:20:06 EDT
Subject: Discography

I've compiled the following discography. I don't have details of the
US CD-single yet: can some one send them to me please? (also is the
remix of Crucify sufficiently different to warrant buying it?).

If you have any additions or corrections please mail me.

Other adminstrative stuff: several people have asked about
availability of a digest form of this mailing list. I'm going to look
into it and see if I can set one up. So, if you're considering
unsubscribing 'cos the load is too high, then wait a bit and I'll see
what I can do.

- -Anthony
                                 O   /
                                  \ /
- ---------CUT HERE------------------X-----------------------------------
                                  / \
                                 O   \

Y Kant Tori Read:

	Y Kant Tori Read
	Atlantic 81845, copyright 1988
		The Big Picture
		Cool On Your Island
		Fayth
		Fire On The Side
		Pirates
		Floating City
		Heart Attack at 23
		On The Boundary
		You Go To My Head
		Etienne Trilogy
			The Highlands
			Etienne
			Skyeboat Song

Tori Amos albums:

	Little Earthquakes
	(UK) East West 7567-82358, copyright 1991
	(US) Atlantic 7-82358
		Crucify
		Girl
		Silent All These Years
		Precious Things
		Winter
		Happy Phantom
		China
		Leather
		Mother
		Tear In Your Hand
		Me And A Gun
		Little Eartquakes

Tori Amos UK CD-singles:

	Me And A Gun
	East West Y2618 CD
	9031-75559-2, copyright 1991
		Silent All These Years
		Upside Down
		Me And A Gun
		Thoughts

	China
	East West A7531 CD
	7567-85905-2, copyright 1992
		China
		Sugar
		Flying Dutchman
		Humpty Dumpty

	Winter
	East West A7504 CD
	7567-85885-2, copyright 1992
		Winter
		The Pool
		Take To The Sky
		Sweet Dreams

	Winter Limited Edition
	East West A7504CDX
	7567-85886-2, copyright 1992
		Winter
		Angie (M. Jagger and K. Richards)
		Smells Like Teen Spirit (Kurt Cobain and Nirvana)
		Thank You (R. Plant and J. Page)

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1992