Tori in Ent Weekly

From: kosky@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Anthony Kosky)
Date: Mon, 18 May 92 15:43:41 EDT
Subject: Tori in Ent Weekly

There was a special issue of Entertainment Weakly which had a rather
nice picture of Tori on the front, wearing a veil I think, and which
consisted entirely of reprints of articles on Tori, mostly from the
British music press. This was distributed by Atlantic as publicity
material.

I currently have a copy which I borrowed from a friend who works in a
record store. I wrote to Atlantic to see if they'ed send me my own
copy (and also to tell them about this list, no reply yet). In the
mean time, I intend to photocopy the magazine before I have to return
it.

- -Anthony

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1992