CRUCIFY your own self

From: melissa@gnu.ai.mit.edu (Melissa Weisshaus)
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 92 13:58:15 -0400
Subject: CRUCIFY your own self

> I also think Crucify is one of the best, if not *the* best, on the
> album. My favorite.

"Best"?  Is there such a thing? :-}

I think the whole thing is amazing.  There was a period last week when
I'd play it, and then play it again; eventually my coworkers started
asking me to *not* play "whoever that woman is who I keep playing...",
when I asked for music choices and non-choices (communal office).
They just don't understand... :-}

I think I'm going in phases with the songs.  I have a favorite for a
while, and that song runs through my head often.  Then something
happens, like in my life, and another song takes over because it has
gotten more appropriate suddenly.  Kinda neat; so far, no song has
been dead *wrong*; they've all hit me in some way.  It's been a long
time since an album has been that way for me... essentially perfect.

> Scott
> --
> We've got to get in to get out. (Genesis, 1974)

					mew

 "Long as you're not afraid, nobody can run your life for you.  Remember
  that.  Hell is being scared of things.  Heaven is refusing to be scared."
		  --Tom Robbins

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > June 1992