[no subject]

Date: Wed, 17 Jun 92 12:21:05 -0400

| frankly, neither I nor the salesperson at Camelot had
| any idea where to look for the album in their funky little catalogs.

Bwhh----bwhhh---BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You're looking for an out of print record at *Camelot*?! They don't
have the ones in print!! That is about one of the worst chains I've
encountered...

And the salespeople....the salespeople in record stores are generally
so clueless that they don't know their own names, much less *anything*
at all about records. They're the last people I'd ask for help.

This is just recation based on *my* experience.

Suggestion: used places! Used records, tapes, CDs -- I found a promo
cassette of YKTR for $2.50. (No, before you ask, they *DIDN'T* have
any others!!!) At a used place. That's your best bet...

Scott
- --
How can you explain--shadows in the rain? (Sting, 1980)

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > June 1992