Re: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1

From: bsbbs.columbus.oh.us!mdc@homebase.vistachrome.com (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 92 23:11:39 EDT
Subject: Re: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1

Greg writes:

>      The other thing is, does anybody have a tour itinerary for her?  Or at
>      least tell me if and when she is coming anywhere near Florida?  Even
>      Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians are coming to Gainesville, so
>      somebody knows the way....

The US tour is finished now.  A fall tour is baing planned but
no dates or venues have been decided upon yet.  Write to Tori's
manager to let him know that you'd like to see her perform in
your area.

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > June 1992