Maury's tapes

From: kosky@saul.cis.upenn.edu (Anthony Kosky)
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 92 12:02:29 EDT
Subject: Maury's tapes

I think I'd like to add my voice to this. It should be obvious,
especially to those who have already received the tapes, that Maury
has put a lot of effort into making these tapes, and has done a very
nice job of it. Knowing the number of people on this list (almost
200), I suspect that the job turned out to be much more than he was
prepared for, and am not surprised at the delays. Maury does have a
real job which clearly must take priority for him over the
non-profit making of tapes.

It's understandable that people who have neither received the tapes
nor heard from him might become a little anxious wondering what's
happened to them. But the reports from some people on this list,
saying that they'ed received the tapes should have been enough to
indicate that this certainly wasn't a rip-off or a scam, and, overall,
I think a little more appreciation for Maury taking on this project is
in order.

- - -Anthony

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > August 1992