Tour Errors

From: mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us (Melissa D. Caldwell)
Date: 15 Aug 1992 12:22:57 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Tour Errors

Anil writes:

> Someone listed a Tori date in TOronto from around april/may at
> "Ravioli's"...
>
> That's actually THE RIVOLI, *not* Ravioli's! :-)
>
> Where is Chef Boy-ar-dee when you need him anyway?????

Ummm, that was my post but not my mistake.  I do not get a
written list from Atlantic, I'm given the dates verbally.  The
venues are posted exactly as they are quoted to me (spelling
errors included).  Thanks for the info.  :-)

 Melissa Caldwell                         You want my reply?
 The Big Sky BBS (+1 614 864 1198)         What was the question?
 {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!bsbbs!mdc           I was looking at the Big Sky
 mdc@bsbbs.columbus.oh.us

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > August 1992