Re: Crucify Limited Edition?

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 92 19:49:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Crucify Limited Edition?

>tracks on Crucify  Ltd. Ed. E.P.
>
>Little Earthquakes
>Crucify
>Precious Things
>Mother
>
>all live.
>Also, this is the one with the neat prints in the box.
>
>I'm woriking on finding more copies of this.  I'll let you know how it
>goes.  How much would you be willing to pay?  That's not an enterprising
>question.  I just need to be able to say yes or no to the guy I order
>from when he gives me the price.  I'll be talking to him tomorrow or
>Tuesday.

Well, Id like to know how much everyone else spent on it

- - --
___  _   _ ' _  |"Oh we're never gonna survive unless we get a little Crazy"
 |  (_) |   |_  |"Remember the Time....when we fell in love!"-M Jackson ^Seal
- - --- | \ |_   _| |"Before you can read me you've got to learn how to SEE me!"
LiQUiD is at895.|"....rip us into pieces!" -Tori Amos   ^EnVogue.

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > September 1992