Extra ticket for Tori Amos, Boston, Oct 18, 7:00pm show

From: Douglas Alan <nessus@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 92 14:45:58 -0400
Subject: Extra ticket for Tori Amos, Boston, Oct 18, 7:00pm show

I have two tickets to see Tori Amos on Sunday, October 18th, 7:00pm at
the Berklee Performance Center in Boston.  Unfortunately, my rear end
is only big enough to fill up *one* seat, therefore I have one ticket
I would like to sell.  The price is $23.  The tickets are in the
orchestra section, Row V, I think, on one of the sides -- I don't know
how far from the center.

If you want the ticket, send me your phone number so I can call you up
and arrange to get you the ticket.

|>oug /\lan

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > October 1992