Hey, I *like* Patsy Cline!

From: fuzzbox@world.std.com (U.F.Orb)
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 92 11:40:04 EST
Subject: Hey, I *like* Patsy Cline!

Well, I didn't actually complain about The Patsy Cline before the shows,
I'll chime in about it....

It was OK once, but I've seen Tori 5 times, and the last 4 shows all
had Patsy plaing before she went on (The first show had Sophie B. Hawkins)
and it got pretty tiring hearing the same songs over and over again.
Imagine if one was following her around the whole tour.... The Sound
crew must have gotten *incredibly* sick of hearing the disc over and
over and over and over andoverandoverandover.........

On the other hand, at The Toads show, there were a couple of girls
behind me complaining about Patsy, and screaming to play something
recorded in this century. (But then again, they also kept whispering
"what song is this?" during "Whole Lotta Love" ;-)  )
- - --
Jason Bilsky   fuzzbox@world.std.com
"How Can the Music Play When The Only Band Is Made Of Gold?"
                                 -Tori Amos

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > November 1992