Tori Covers

From: Tim Salmon <tsalmon@enigma.ots.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1992 13:15:07 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Tori Covers

	I was just reading someone's list of songs for Tori to cover and I
saw that they mentioned a Queensryche song.  Being a bit of a ryche-head I
would love to hear this, or even better yet some songs off of earlier
Q-ryche albums like "The Lady Wore Black" or "Roads To Madness".  It would
be interesting to hear her rendition to some thrash metal as well like
Metallica.  The idea of these bands doing her songs (especially Primus, or
Nirvana) is a rather scary thought if you ask me.  Queensryche might be
able to do some of them justice but the others. . . .(shiver, shiver)
                                 Tim (tsalmon@enigma.ots.utexas.edu)

	" Pay no attention to Caesar.  Caesar doesn't have the
 	  slightest idea what's really going on"
						-Bokonon

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > December 1992