B-sides

From: "Kim.Dyer" <21329KAD@msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 93 00:56 EST
Subject: B-sides

> ObTORI:  Does anyone know or think that a Tori non-album B-side type tape or
> CD might be forthcoming?  Or do we have to wait 6 or 7 years?  There are so
> many GREAT cuts on the CD singles, but I don't have the willpower to plunk d
> $5.99 for two cuts I don't have along with two that I do.

I don't know.  I'm working on arranging to pay about $25 because 2 b-sides
have been added to the european release of a cd I already have ... of an
album that was originally released 15+ years ago.

Who needs to eat? :-)

I'm still trying to catch the Tori singles I missed out on earlier in the
year because they sold out before I could GET them locally.

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1993