RE: What tapes :-(

From: rpeck@pure.com (Ray Peck)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1993 10:23:26 -0800
Subject: RE: What tapes :-(

GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@bhpmelmsm.bhp.bhpmel04.telememo.au writes:
>Just for the record I DON'T agree that we should be considering any kind of
>bootleg of Tori's stuff that's readily available today. Tapes of concerts I
>can understand (these are normally done on a non-profit basis anyway) and also
>the YKTR era music is prime material for boots.

Just in case there was any doubt, folks, this is exactly what I was
saying.  If people can buy it, they should buy it, and we should not
bootleg it.  If they can't buy it, then it's fair game.  Likewise, I
wouldn't copy anyone my 2 "extra" disks from the KaTe box-set, but I
would copy the Cathy demos.

These artists deserve our financial support.

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1993