those 'hanging things'

From: wood@lunch.sw.stratus.com (David Wood)
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 93 11:02:17 EST
Subject: those 'hanging things'

  Chris Williams wrote:
> BTW, does anyone else think the things hanging from the hanger in
> SATY are condoms?

Actually, I always assumed they were some type of artificial breast implants,
hanging from their casting rack.  I figured that the way they had playfully
bounced them around on the SATY video was a form of symbolism, referencing
something in the lyrics.  I don't have the lyrics with me know to check,
but I'm sure I could make the connection.

Maybe...  "years go by and I'm stripped of my beauty...'

Any other ideas?

- -David

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1993