a Happy day ;-)

From: GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1993 10:44:19 +1000
Subject: a Happy day ;-)

Hi all,

    I just got back from another of my trips to Sydney and Red Eye Records (
great place that! ) So, anyway, this time I picked up the Toys soundtrack, I
had it imported as it isn't here yet :-( ... cost me 35 bucks too! I also got
my hands on some CD singles by Gyan, Eric Clapton, PG and Mike Oldfield. Also,
I -FINALLY- got an import that I've been waiting on for ages Warpaint by Happy
Rhodes! What can I say? I bought this one without any idea what it was like or
if I'd even like it BUT I HAD to know after getting years of Happy talk over
Gaffa and now RDT ... it's -GREAT!!!- How am I going to get my hands on more of
the same after I had all the trouble getting just this one?? :-( I played it
and Toys, "The Happy Worker", to a mate of mine on the way home from Sydney and
he wants to get both as well! :-) I guess it was just a Happy day ;-)

    ObligiTori bit : There has been a bit of talk on Gaffa lately about how to
introduce people to Kate. Well I -know- of one way to introduce somebody to
Tori that has worked for me! One of my friends hated her with a passion at
first. My method for bringing him into the fold was just shear
bloddy-mindedness. I played Tori ALL the time to him and now he gone out and
bought LE :-) :-) He says that I just beat him into submission and now he quite
likes her music.

               :  Graham Dombkins
      /\/\     :  Personal Computer Services
     / / /\    :  BHP Information Technology
    / / /  \   :  PO Box 261, Warrawong, NSW 2502, AUSTRALIA
   / / / /\ \  :  A.C.N. 006 476 218
   \ \/ / / /  :  Phone       +61-42-757522 ext 6998
    \  / / /   :  Fax         +61-42-757908
     \/\/\/    :  E-mail      GRAHAM.G.R.DOMBKINS@
               :              BHPMELMSM.BHP.bhpmel04.telememo.au
               :  AppleLink   AUST0387
               :  X.400       G=GRAHAM I=GR S=DOMBKINS OU=BHPMELMSM O=BHP
               :              P=BHPMEL04 A=TELEMEMO C=AU
      "Hello Earth!!                    "I'm out chasing
       hello earth..." - KT              nuns in the yard..." - TA

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > January 1993