Re: Live Recordings Catalogue

From: George Kirkaldie <gkirkaldie@sanity.tdkcs.waterloo.on.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1993 11:59:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Live Recordings Catalogue

In <01GXAFR7SFPE94DXV9@delphi.com>, you write:
}Tai, I have the Toronto broadcast.  The aired set list was Happy Phantom,
}Crucify, SATY, Precious Things, Leather, Tear, WLL/Thank You and Winter.
}Shame most of these broadcasts don't air the entire show.
}
}
}Pamela - Upstate N.Y.
}

Oh, don't forget the Smells Like Teen Spirit at the end.

It would have been nice if it had included Me And A Gun and Angie. Ah well,
time to give CBC a call and see about getting a tape of the show.

(I have some friends in the broadcasting industry, maybe I should ask them,
hope they know people at CBC)

I'd like a much cleaner recording of it than what I have. Especially for
the guy who says "We woke up!". I sat just behind him, and I like to tell
people that's where we were sitting, and it's so hard to place him on my
tape.

     George

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > April 1993