[no subject]

From: "Michael Blackmore" <MICHAELB@ksgrsch.harvard.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1993 15:58:19 EST

Kelly sez:

> is getting confusing...why don't we say that if someone can't come up
> with any definite and specific offers (i.e.: "i *am* hosting a gathering
> of list members and their toriphilic friends on august 22/october
> 5/february 32 at my house/in this great restaurant/in eric rosse's
> backyard in washington d.c./san francisco/barbados so whoever
> wants to come, be there) by, oh, say...june 10?  then we'll quit
> discussing it? 'cause we don't seem to be getting anywhere with it...

O'kay, how's this?

 "i *am* hosting a gathering  of list members and their toriphilic friends
on august 22 at my house in Boston.  I'll provide some chips,
juice/sodas, salsa, music, video (some crash space for limited
overnight guests) and we can order  Chinese food from this great
place that delivers so people can get their own poison!  So whoever
 wants to come, be there!

Is this a good start?  We can iron out details if people are interested in
coming.

- - Michael B.

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1993