Favorite Song

From: Greg McElhatton <STU_GLMCELHA@VAX1.ACS.JMU.EDU>
Date: 21 May 1993 00:58:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Favorite Song

Having never heard "Flying Dutchman" I can't comment on that.  The only
non-LE tracks I've heard are Crucify, Smells Like Teen Spirit, Thank You,
The Pool, Take to the Sky, Sweet Dreams, and Upside Down.  I'm too
poor to afford imports.  :(

Of all the b-sides I have, Take to the Sky is definately my favorite--
heck, it's better than a lot of LE.

I do like the title track of LE, however.  Admittedly, I haven't heard
it live, but the version I have heard is one of my more favorite tracks.

- -
Greg McElhatton   Bitnet: stu_glmcelha@jmuvax
GEnie:  DRIZZAN   Internet: stu_glmcelha@vax1.acs.jmu.edu
"The horror, the horror!"  --Greg's reaction to Rachel Pollack's DOOM PATROL

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1993