stoked

From: ELEFANTE <ELEFANTE%DIALOG@mcimail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 93 16:34 GMT
Subject: stoked

I'm stoked!!! My friend went to England on a Business trip and returned
with two Tori CD'S: China and SATY. I'm listening to the China CD now
and the Song "SUGAR" is really good. The picture on the CD is of Tori and
her STONE skirt (the one in the China Video).

I have to say that ever since I've subscribed to this list, I've been
exposed to many Artist. I picked up the Happy Rhodes CD "EQUIPOSE" the
other day and liked it (granted at first I didn't like it but after
a couple of listenings it grew on me) I reawakened my love for Kate Bush
music (I haven't listened to her ever since I broke up with my girlfriend
years ago), I even got the "KATE BUSH LIMITED EDITION PICTURE DISC
INTERVIEW" cd the other day. I even listened to the entire Peter Gabriel
cd "SO", I usually listen to one song and then put the cd away.

                               Will

   "Not surprisingly, I regard the mere existence of my own
    opinions as sufficient basis for stating them."

                           - Kevin O'Keffee,
                             pompus twit

ToriThoughts.Org > RDTRN > Archives > May 1993